Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It hurts

Because I can't say what I really want to say to him.


I couldn't even write down what I really wanted to say to him in the post-it.


What I wanted to write is that I'd really love to be by his side, helping him with his studies while getting to know him better.


I wanted to reassure him with SMS-es and phone calls.


But I'm just too shy and cowardly to do any of those.


I saw Ray looking at me during the first break when I was scanning the crowd to look for Law but I pretended to not notice.


During the second break, I was sitting alone waiting for my friends and waiting for Law to show up with his friends (cause I really wondered how how his reaction would be to my post-it) when I suddenly heard his voice to my left in the table directly next to mine but I didn't dare to look there.


When I finally did, I didn't see him so I thought that I was going crazy.


But, the next time I glanced, I saw that he was indeed sitting there.


I passed him by a few times to deposit my plate into the provided plate basin as well to buy ice creams with June.


I felt a bit awkward but I just kept quiet.


When they all stood up to leave, I noticed that he hung back quite a bit and kept on looking in my direction, I think, while he waited for his friends to buy ice creams.


I felt like he wanted to talk to me.


But I had no idea how to react.


And once again, I only saw his back as we walked back up the stairs.


I only have two more days.


And I'm going crazy.


I really want to do something on impulse but I'm such a freaking coward.


I feel really sad today.


Going to sleep now.


I can't believe that I really like him so much.


I just wish that I could talk with him.


Oh yeah, my love prediction for today.


The flame has been lit - note the interest in your admirer when he's near.


If only that were real.


I just want to know who he thinks is the most attractive female Year One in the Election Board.


And I also want to know what he thinks of me.


I want to know if he likes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment