Monday, March 12, 2012

The Beginning

Tomorrow is D-Day.


I'm sick and tired of waiting and being a pathetic fool.


Also, according to my horoscope, tomorrow will be the beginning of months of romance and love so yes, that does inspire me to make the first move.


Today, I saw Law a lot of times as I had no meeting whatsoever and I'm hoping that'll be the same case for tomorrow.


Okay, before I go on, let me just tell you what happened during the first break.


I was doing my group's Malaysian Studies project when one of my fellow Extra Curricular Activities Committee members came and sat down and talk to me.


We both talked for awhile when Roy suddenly appeared and asked if he could sit down. 


So my friend (he's a guy) said yes.


And so he proceeded to sit down.


In front of me.


Then, he tried talking to me but I did my best to show him that I was busy and not interested.


Then, when he went away, another classmate came and sat down and he kind of teased me about Roy but he kind of failed there.


The worse bit was that Law saw him sitting down with me and you know, that normally spells out "I'm going out with this dude" in my college and no I do not want him to think I'm going out with Roy.


I like Law.


I like you only.


I caught him looking at me, even if it was just briefly during the second break while I was getting my cutlery but then I didn't dare look in his direction.


Then, I sat down in a table quite near him. (That happened during the first break as well).


Towards the end of break, I sat with Helen and June.


Helen wanted to leave early so she said that all of us should start to go up and I kind of hesitated because I wanted to stay down there and be near Law as much as possible but I didn't want to drag her down so I got up.


That was when June suddenly said that I must say "Hi" to Law right then and there.


I panicked.


I wanted to runaway to the other staircase while June was about to approach Law who was waiting for his friend who was buying stuff but I couldn't cause Helen was heading towards the staircase in that direction.


Then, as I was about to approach where Law was (who was standing behind June), he walked away with his friend and the second he did, I laughed out loud and I don't know why.


It doesn't matter does it?


You know why?


Tomorrow, I will say "Hi" to him, no matter how OR what.


I'm just going to toughen up my skin and say "Hi" to him even though we haven't spoken to each other in over a week.


I will.


I will stop wishing and I will start acting.


Please, wish me luck.


PS. I saw that he signed up for this game on this website (www.warfare.com) and the trailer looks super awesome like WOW. The game hasn't been released yet and I've already signed up for it so hopefully, I'll get connected to him someway or another.
Currently reading the Hunger Games (which Skye and Rainie bought for me and Summer even though they hate the series) and it's AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment