Friday, March 23, 2012

Scared of putting too much hope

Yesterday (since it's already past 12.30 am here), I didn't see Law at school at all.


Our college was having a blood donation drive and maybe he just didn't like the thought of needles or something cause that's kind of the case for almost all the guys here.


I got to donate blood too and I only felt slightly dizzy after that but it's all good.


Anyway, today is the day that I've been waiting for. The Election Board party.


I talked to a couple of seniors just now (a huge improvement! I was the only junior talking to them! :D) and they said that they couldn't wait for it.


I wonder if Ray knows that I like Law.


I have a feeling that he does somehow.


And he's treating me quite nice so I feel a bit scared but I shouldn't over-analyse this situation.


But come on, anyone would be a fool if they didn't know I was interested in Law if they had saw or heard about my reaction towards his grin that day.


And Ray is kind of close with Law.


Somehow, everything good happens on a Tuesday.


I checked my horoscope and Law's horoscope and both of them had almost the same reading.


Apparently, today is the day that we should let our voices out or something as it will be a second chance for us to make up for lost time and all.


And, I've been checking his compatibility with mine and we never had a day where both of us were compatible with each other.


Until today.


We are each other's compatible partner today.


I'm not going to hope for much but please, let something good happen between the both of us today. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment