Saturday, March 10, 2012

Flowers in the spring, fallen leaves in the fall

I like him.


Just thinking about him is enough to make me feel really happy.


Thinking back on all the times that we had together no matter how few they were, I feel so happy that I got to spend the past two months with him.


Yes, I do want something to happen between us but I don't want to rush it even if it takes months and if I really do fall for him, it could even take up to years.


Still, it's too early to say anything.


Yes, I'm hoping that one day, I'll get a chance to be his friend first before it progresses.


Still, I'm not going to make that a main focus for my life because if I focus too hard on this, my entire life will be out of balance.


As of now, I will concentrate on my studies for real and have a fun time in college and when I do get the chance to talk with him for real, I will do my best to be his friend and to intrigue him.


So now, I will do my group project and hopefully, I'll get to finish most of my homework today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment