Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tired

I'm feeling very tired somehow even though I only sat under a tent to register the volleyball players.


Oh, I finally finished reading Showdown at Centerpoint!


And despite all the negative feedback the critiques gave for this book, I still found the book extremely enthralling and exciting.


I now know why guys love Star Wars so much.


Now I'm going to start reading Legacy of the Jedi which I must finish soon cause I want to read Hunger Games (downloaded into my trusty pendrive) before I watch the movie.


In any case, all of this reading came about from Law.


I noticed that whenever I start to really like someone, they somehow manage to introduce new things to me, indirectly of course.


The reason why I didn't blog yesterday was because I felt a bit disappointed yesterday.


He didn't come for the photo session and I wondered why.


Then, I realised that he wasn't at school.


Well, that's what I think.


My friend, Sasha, told me that she saw him yesterday but she wasn't sure.


She always, somehow, manage to see him.


That's what she said anyway.


For now, I don't have the feeling of butterflies in my stomach probably cause I haven't seen him in a long time.


But, whenever I think of him, I smile.


All my predictions today is about getting a second chance.


And there was also this: Stay on the course, keep looking for the good and things will go your way in the long run - even if they don't appear to be working out in the short run.


Anyhow, I do agree that getting him to like me within the past 2 months was a bit too much so I'll just wait. :)


Sasha and I talked today about some of her problems and I listened to her.


Most of them were related to relationship crushes and stuff.


It made me wonder, if some people already notice that you like someone, doesn't that principle apply to me as well?


In other words, do other people other than my friends notice that I like Law?


I'm feeling really sleepy so I think I'll go to sleep soon.


I will continue to like Law even though nothing happens between us for now cause he really is one-of-a-kind and I'd hate to think that I never dared to do anything to be part of this one-of-a-kind person's life.


Sleep. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment