Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mixed feelings

Before going to take my SPM results, I kind of made a wish.


If I saw Law before going to take my results, I'll be okay.


So, when we were let off from Chemistry 15 minutes early, I took my time in leaving cause Law's break was in 15 minutes time as well.


When I got down, I hung around a bit and I kept looking up to see if he was coming down already or not.


The next time I looked up, I noticed his shoes (the ones he always wear) and then when I fully looked up, he was facing in a different direction so I was like "At least I got to see him. :)"


Then, after a bit, June and I proceeded to go out and I still tried to keep a lookout for him but I couldn't see him.


In the car, June asked if I saw him and I said yeah so she asked if I saw him looking at me or not and I thought she meant the time that he came down from the stairs so I said "No, I was the only one looking at him when he was going down".


Then she shook her head.


Apparently, she saw him turning around to look at me as we passed by behind him on the way to the entrance and she said it was so obvious and she wondered how I could not have seen it.


I'm wondering if he really did that and if he did, did he only look at me cause I was all weird yesterday?


Or is it something else?


Anyway, he tagged Ivy in a post in Facebook so I got kind of sad after that.


And my SPM results did little to alleviate my sadness too.


I got 5 A+, 4 As, 1 B+ and 1B.


I'm just thankful that all my science subjects got an A.


I wonder if that's the reason why I can't sleep.


It's 2.00 am here right now and I'm not in the mood to personalise this entry so I'm leaving it in blue.


PS. I just baked 2 cakes just now. Maybe that's why I feel so waned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment