Thursday, March 8, 2012

Coward

I have to stop being a coward and just say "Good Morning!" to him when I see him in the morning.


I can't afford to lose anymore time.


And if he doesn't respond, well, at least I know that I can slowly let my feelings fade away for him.


But then;


Strength - Will (Orthotopic) You will conquer your lover with your softness and inner beauty. For couples, you two will overcome the difficulties, and stay together forever. You are the leader of love. If you continue to held hope for love, there will be a delightful outcome.


That was one of the predictions for today.


The other: One who admires you greatly is hidden before your eyes.


Reminds me, just now during Maths, a guy I knew but am not really close to suddenly came and sat down beside me for the entire period.


There was also this one part when I got up to answer a question (which I did wrongly!) and he screamed my name out loud.


And he was the only one.


Never mind.


The Election Board members will be taking group photos tomorrow. :)


Maybe I'll get the chance to talk to him more then?


On another note, I cut my fringe today and it turned out quite good!


It was pretty expensive though just for a fringe cut.


Okay, for now, I won't hope too much but when I do get the chance, I will do my best to not waste it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment