Friday, March 16, 2012

Waiting

Sometimes the hardest part before you get what you want is the waiting period.


Last night, I got so depressed because of that comment that I poured out my feelings to Helen.


I've never really said how I really felt about anything to my friends for such a long time because I've did that in the past and I got backstabbed by the ones whom I trusted the most.


Helen said I should just wait and be patient and not to give up because I'm still seeing him in school.


And as hard as it is for me to give in to that, she has a point.


I think that when I go back to my village today, I'll get some more time to think about this whole thing and maybe then I'll get to calm myself down a bit.


I can't force things to always happen my way as much as I want to.


So for now, I'm just going to wait and control myself from doing anything stupid and irrational.

No comments:

Post a Comment