Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This is a risk

Well, today was a very gossip filled day.


During lectures, I always sit next to June and another friend, Allie, and today, Allie told me a whole lot of gossip.


She said that she used to like a guy but then she lost interest in him but before that interest disappeared, a lot of people questioned her whether or not she liked him, including one of that guy's guy friend.


It's probably cause I was completely fixated on Law but I was completely oblivious to the fact that she liked this guy.


And I sit right next to her for heaven's sake!


I kind of knew she liked someone but I never figured out who.


But the main point here is that if her crush for the guy was so not obvious and people found out by themselves, what about my feelings for Law?


I didn't realise it but when Jean pointed it out to me during first break, I finally realised that Law must already know that I like him cause I am so obvious and rumours do get around very fast in school.


But still, he doesn't seem to mind it.


And I kind of think that he's interested... In me.


I was talking to Jean, Elva and Sasha about this topic (Law was sitting in front of me at 11 o'clock) and I couldn't help it. I started going crazy.


I always get crazy when I'm in front of him and when I get super nervous.


So I decided to go back up before he did (but he left before me anyway) but I had to see Angel to collect money for the party.


I thought that he'd be long gone by then so that I wouldn't bump into him.


But then, I saw him standing at the main stairs, looking at a bulletin board that was posted up so that anyone can write "Good Luck!" to our seniors and friends who'll be leaving this year.


He got only one post-it so far.


I passed by him with my head down and with hurried steps.


During the second break, I got held up in class a bit and I got really crazy then cause I really wanted to see him and not waste anymore time so by the time I came down, I was slightly disoriented.


I saw that Law was sitting at the table which was in front of the table I sat in during the first break so I picked a table that was a table away to his left before I went to find Helen, June and Elva.


The four of us just chatted and talked about random stuff and one by one, people left the cafeteria but he was still hanging around there.


I wonder if it's just in his nature to just stay back in the cafeteria so late or if there's some other reason.


He got up to leave before we did though cause we were busy laughing over food and how we trooped off to the counter to find it and buy it.


Then, Helen told me the Chuck Norris joke.


Helen: Beth! Listen to this Chuck Norris joke! It's so disgusting! (She was Twiting)
Me: Okay, what is it?
Helen: When Chuck Norris died, his sperm was preserved and made into a liquid now known as Red Bull.
Me: EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

And at that exact same moment that I said "EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!", Law passed by me and turned to look at me and I could've given him a reaction or something (cause he looked so shock) but I pretended to be so absorbed into Helen's joke.

Stupid fool.

Why am I like that?!

I had to go to his lecture hall again to collect money (and I must do that again tomorrow) and he was busy talking to his friends so I didn't even bother to do anything to try to get his attention.

A senior caught a glimpse of my white book filled with post-its about Law but then I grabbed them away from him.

Earlier on, I also asked Blair if she saw any folded up paper and she said no. Where are they???!!

A lot of people saw my white book already. =-=;

But I am done and am tired of waiting.

If he's not going to do anything, then I will.

I'm going to write him a post-it and stick it onto the bulletin before he comes to school tomorrow cause there' a bigger probability that he'll check it tomorrow instead of Friday (which was the day that I initially planned to do it).

Better sooner then later right? Cause I might regret not doing it at all.

And besides, I got a good prediction for that.

Apparently if I write him a post-it, he'll give a good reaction to it, according to my prediction.

Ten of Cups - Fulfillment. Satisfaction. Completion of a happy cycle and a good ending. Deep connection with family, friends and community. Celebration that goal has been reached. Enjoy this moment for you have worked hard for it. Get-togethers and parties. Let go of your burdens and the time to carry them is finished. You have found the love you have searched for. Retirement.

Okay, now I'm going to write it and hopefully, something good will happen.

:)

PS. Really loving CNBLUE's EAR FUN album. All the songs are really awesome! I especially like Dream Boy the most somehow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment