Thursday, March 29, 2012

Time Crisis

I was really depressed for the past two days and I think it's probably because I was hoping too much for something to happen after I stuck the post-it on.


So I went to the mall today by myself to get some thinking time.


I went to study at a cafe first where I saw some guys that I know but I didn't want to really saunter over and say "Hi!" cause I was planning to study there and it'd be super awkward with them being there and all.


One of them came over to say "Hi" though and that was really nice of him.


After that, I went to the arcade and played Time Crisis III and I must say that I'm quite good at it. Then, I played DDR as well as the huge tap tap machine.


He was really on my mind the whole time.


Do you know CNBLUE's "Don't Say Goodbye"?


It's a song about a guy who's asking his girlfriend who's already in the process of leaving him to just stay with him. He knows he should forget about her and that he could actually forget her if he tried but he doesn't want to.


I guess that's how I'm feeling now.


I want to forget him but I just can't cause somehow I just feel like we will end up together.


That's what my intuition's telling me.


My love prediction: You're falling in love with a person - this week will bring you some special moments.


I wonder if I'm really falling in love cause, you know, love is a very strong word.


I tried to test myself just now to see if I still like him or not by reading the messages that he sent me and somehow, I caught myself smiling and I found out that I also dread the thought of even deleting one of his messages.


I still like him.


I will do my best to not expect too much and to be a much happier person tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment