Friday, March 16, 2012

Thinking straight

Is what I'm unable to do now.


I just saw a girl (remember the girl I mentioned sometime in January who was kind of flirting with Law?) comment on one of Law's posted videos on Facebook.


You know what it said?


"Let's watch this together."


She didn't mention anyone else.


But he didn't really reply her either.


Still, I was really upset just now and it affected me terribly.


I can't imagine what would happen if he really did start going out with another girl.


I wish I could just SMS him at any time.


Or even have the courage to.


I saw him only twice today, once when I was on my way down to the cafeteria during the second break and also when I was in the cafeteria during the second break.


At the end of break, I wanted to go up first but June made me wait around for awhile but eventually he walked by in front of me with his friend and headed upstairs.


I need some time to think straight and try and figure out why I'm so attracted to him in the first place.


Tomorrow is finally a free day for me.


Going to wake up early to study and I will exercise before I go back to my village to celebrate my grandpa's birthday.


Should go bath now. I've been postponing that for 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment