Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pause and analyse carefully

Okay, before I go on, I must just rant about Hunger Games.


Don't waste your money on watching the movie.


The book is a million times better.


I was so disappointed in how the movie turned out and I can't believe that it actually got good reviews because the way it turned out was so different from the book it's as though the director never read the book thoroughly to get the real message.


For starters, Haymitch was so not Haymitch.


He was a completely different person.


And then there was the weird guy in the beard who was never in the book in the first place.


And then President Snow kept on making appearances that were not even necessary when in the book he only started to really come into the picture towards the end of the book.


There are so many other things I'd like to point out but I'll just set those aside and keep them to myself but the way the movie was made was so superficial like the director focused solely on the "good side and evil side" and not on the sufferings of the people in the district, Katniss's opinions and so forth.


Okay, I'm feeling slightly better now.


Time to talk about Law. :)


Today I saw Law early in the morning cause I stayed downstairs in the cafeteria as I was waiting for Helen to photocopy my Physics practical exercise but I didn't dare to look at him properly.


I was really excited to have my first break because I wanted to let my friends sample two cakes that I made in preparation for the Election Board party this Saturday but then I found out that I had to attend a meeting because I'm part of the crew for the blood donation drive tomorrow so I got a bit sad.


Nevertheless, I rushed through the meeting cause the briefing was basically being read off the paper that was being handed around.


When I went to the cafeteria I saw Law but I couldn't find anyone else and I was about to give up and just go back upstairs cause Helen was holding my cakes when Elva showed up so I had a friend. Then, Helen showed up and gave me the containers of cake and June also showed up.


Helen had to go back to her group of guy friends that she was hanging out with so only Elva, June and I sat at the left side of the canteen which was quite far away from Law's table and in a way, I was quite happy with that cause I felt that I would just blush if we were sitting near him.


Then, as three of us were talking, I noticed that Law was walking towards us but then he turned around and walked back. Then, he turned around again and walked towards us but he made a turn to his right behind Elva to throw rubbish into the rubbish bin before he made his way back to his friends.


Then, when the bell rang, he and his friends got up and if I'm not mistaken or imagining it, the whole gang passed by us with Law and another guy walking in front of me behind Elva and another gang going around the table to my right.


"Why would this be of any significance?" you may ask.


For one, there was another rubbish bin that was nearer to Law so why did he have to walk all the way to where we were sitting?


Also, there are more than one way to pass by us so why did they kind of crowd around us?


Then June told me that while they were all passing by, Law looked at me for awhile before he went.


Also, during the second break (which I could not enjoy due to another meeting), June had to sit alone and she was sitting near Law's table and she saw him look towards her table.


June thinks that he might have been checking to see if I was coming or not and she wished that I could've come.


I wanted to so badly but I was being held back. =-=;


Earlier on, I passed by him on the stairs and it felt a bit weird and one of my friends,Queenie, suggested that I should've asked him to come and watch Hunger Games since I had an extra ticket but I said no cause I don't have the guts to do that.


Anyway, I have to sleep soon cause I want to donate blood tomorrow.


I hope that I won't faint or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment