Friday, March 2, 2012

First Step

Last night, I had my third dream about Law.


I don't remember the exact details but I do remember that he came to see my family and then after that we got together even though initially there was this weird atmosphere between the both of us.


Is this a sign of how it's going to be like in real life?


Cause, it is kind of like that right now.


During the first break I had to eat something heavy since I had a meeting later on during the second break. The meeting was regarding the two graduations that were going to be held this year and I'm now the Vice Secretary of the Graduation Ceremony Committee. :)


So, when I wanted to find seats for June and I, I saw that he was sitting down with his friends and I knew it was him even though I only saw his back so I decided to pick a table that was a bit more further away from him even though the table right next to theirs was empty and nearer to me.


And so, June and I sat roughly a table away from him.


Then, after a minute or so, I noticed that he got up from his table and went to the table that I had wanted to sit down at.


So he was quite near us.


I wonder why he decided to change his table.


I also caught one of his friends glancing at me but that was only for a split second.


During the fire drill, I totally zoned out and I got really sleepy so by the time we all trudged down, I was all for a table and a chair so that I could sleep.


After I watched a few demonstrations, I decided to just sleep.


And I wasn't asleep for long cause one of my friends woke me up and then she and June went on about how I should stand near Law and initiate a conversation with him and then I just decided to run away to the meeting room instead.


Later on, the sleep got to me so I conked out a few times during the Biology lecture.


After that though, I got super pumped cause it was spring cleaning time.


Before the Biology lecture actually started, I prayed to God to give me the chance to talk to Law.


Really.


I really did pray.


Very hard.


When I reached the Election Board room, I only saw one senior there and I was a bit crestfallen but then, I heard his voice and I saw him so I was like "YES!" in my head.


Then, I was a bit unsure of what to do so I just stepped inside and placed my bag and stuff on the chair.


And then, I talked to him.


I really did.


Even if it was just stuff regarding the spring cleaning, I still got to talk to him.


Me: So, what should I do to begin?
Law: Actually, we don't even know where to begin. We're just cleaning up.

There was more stuff but I can't remember them now.

After that, I had to return things back to the storeroom so I lost some time with him.

I had to go back once though to ask the other senior something and when I opened the door, Law was right in front of me.

And I noticed that his eyebrows were slightly raised so my mind went like "Hmmmmm....." but it didn't stay that way for too long cause I had to make a couple of inquiries and even Law answered some of them. :)

By the time I finished that short errand, both of them were jabbering away so I didn't feel like I should interrupt them and another senior was also in the room.

Then, both of them suddenly started singing the Spongebob Squarepants theme song.

Then, the other senior, Ray, spoke to me.

Ray: Can you believe they actually sang this for one of the Leadership Camp?
Me: *extra big voice* Really?! You mean they actually had to dance to that?
Ray: Well, I don't know.
Law: *small voice* Well, I don't think you can actually dance to Spongebob....

That conversation was a bit awkward but then again, I was talking to Ray so why did Law suddenly join?

This reassures me that he doesn't really mind getting into a conversation with me. :)

He had to leave early though so I was a bit sad but overall, I feel so lucky that I got to talk to him. :)

It shows that he actually knows me. :)

I found out that he likes playing badminton.

Tomorrow, I'll be playing badminton for my sports house and I hope that I'll give a good impression even though he won't be there.

Love prediction for today! I got another prediction for today!

You've made a score today - this is a time to share and be positive with your partner.

I've got to go sleep soon to get some rest and energy. :)

I hope that this gut feeling that I have won't turn out to be the other way round.

And for once, I didn't waste my chance!!!! 


I got another prediction for today!


Your admirer is drawn to you by your adventurous spirit and openness, now you can expect bigger and better changes in your life soon. That's called the magical world of romance! Your admirer will surprise you more and more.


Please please please let it mean Law. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment